Wednesday, January 07, 2009

* Twinnie *

Being in Japan without Isha makes me feel like a single kid for the first time in my life.

Whenever someone asked me - how does it feel to be a twin, I just said "its normal" because I never had an answer. But I think its the biggest support and strength I have been given.

We occasionally met up after starting work in April in different cities, but the constant status updates by either messages or calls every-30mins after work kept us informed abt whats happening/happened in our daily lives.

Now I feel like being left alone in open sea, I dont know what to swim towards, and more than anything else, I dont have her with me.

*Note to Self: Im not as depressed as this post sounds, just overwhelmed that there is no more of Ish-n-Shre together in Japan anymore.

No comments: