Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Horizons

Start to a new year with another birthday. Im 25yrs old today and it's my second birthday without twin being here with me (no worries, she's healthy and wealthy in India.. jeez!) Strangely enough I feel closer to her than ever before (distance makes the heart go fonder.. closer??)

She called exactly as 00hrs struck in Japan. I had a few yummies here and the candles were lit, ready to be blown away. So we counted 1, 2, 3 and blew~ Silly and childlike as it sounds, it was the best blowing candles I've done in years :) Working in a kids school is definitely catching on. I laugh almost at any situation and my giggling has increased manifolds!
Newho~ I'm older by an additional 3.5hrs now (cuz India is 3.5hrs behind Japan time)!!!

A strip from today's Calvin & Hobbes in 1995. Found it quite appropriate~

Lots of Love to everyone all over the world reading (or not) this post.

Celebrate each day and smile more often

No comments: